General Spotter &TLC
Traffic Lane Cleaner & Spotting Agent
General Spotter is a powerful, professional-strength spotter & TLC that requires rinsing. This product dissolves and emulsifies obstinate spots and traffic lane soils, suspending them for thorough extraction. Ready-to-use as a spotting agent or diluted for use in Hydro-Force type sprayers as a traffic lane pretreatment.
Advantages and Usages
- Fast acting; little to no dwell time necessary.
- Rinses easily, thoroughly & without redepositing.
- Safe for New Generation carpet.
- Excellent cleaner & degreaser for hard surfaces.
- May be used to remove red stains with a heat transfer process.
- Great Olefin pretreatment.
- User safe. Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Rinses completely.
- Leaves no soil-attracting residue.
- Nontoxic & Environmentally friendly.
- Shake gently before use.
- Always test for color stability before use.
For use as a SPOTTER
- Do not dilute. This product is ready-to-use.
- If possible, extract or rinse spot to remove bulk particles.
- Allow to dwell for approximately 30 seconds.
- Gently agitate if necessary.
- Extract thoroughly and take an extra dry pass.
For use as a TRAFFIC LANE PRETREATMENT
- Hydro-Force type sprayers: pour 1 gallon directly in 5-quart container. Set at 1:8 to 1:13.
- Garden-type pump sprayers: dilute 8 to 10 ounces per gallon of water (preferably hot water).
- This product may safely be boosted with Kleenrite Dissolve.
- Apply onto heavily soiled areas such as stairs and traffic lanes.
- No dwell-time is necessary. Extract using overlapping strokes.
pH at use dilution: 9.70
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
DOT restrictions: none
Shelf-life, years: 5+
There are no reviews yet.