NOW our Oxygen Boost formula will make carpets look brighter and stains disappear while naturally deodorizing.
High pH™ has been formulated for use on extremely soiled carpets where restoration cleaning is required, such as apartments, restaurants and other highly trafficked commercial facilities. This product will quickly penetrate, emulsify and suspend heavily embedded greasy soil for thorough extraction. High pH™ does not require a long dwell time. Not compatible with New Generation warranty programs.
Advantages and Usages
- Brightens carpet & removes stains.
- Liquifies and suspends heavy grease and soil upon contact.
- 100% active. Contains no fillers.
- Dissolves to a clear liquid. Will not clog jets.
- Dramatically reduces “on the job” cleaning time.
- Safe for use on New Generation carpet.
- User safe. Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Removes more soil for a long-lasting, clean carpet.
- Does not leave residue; rinses completely.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Always test for color stability before use.
For use as a PRETREATMENT
- Hydro-Force type sprayers: add 12 ounces (6 scoops) in to 5-quart container of water. Set at 1:8 to 1:13.
- Garden-type pump sprayers: dilute 4 ounces (2 scoops) per gallon of water (preferably hot water).
- This product may safely be boosted with Kleenrite Dissolve.
- Apply onto heavily soiled areas such as stairs and traffic lanes.
- No dwell-time is necessary. Extract using overlapping strokes.
- May be applied onto entire carpet, then rinsed;
- Use KleenRinse Natural or KleenRinse Acidic-polymeric.
pH at use dilution: 13.20
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
DOT restrictions: none
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 10+