Dissolve™ Available in Mint or Citrus
Solvent Booster & Semi-volatile Dry Spotter
Unlike other solvent boosters & spotters, this product is formulated to couple with water for complete extraction during rinsing, eliminating the potential of redepositing back onto carpet. Dissolve™ is excellent for the removal of oil, tar, wax, gum, glue, paint, grease, crayon, lipstick, mascara, adhesives, nail polish and other petroleum base spots.
Advantages and Usages
- Best booster solution for Olefin carpet prespray.
- Promotes ease of cleaning. Accelerates cleaning time.
- Rinses easily, completely & will not re-deposit.
- Safe for use on all natural fibers, including wool.
- May be used as a solvent booster in water base presprays; will not alter pH.
- User-safe. Nontoxic. VOC compliant.
- Removes obstinate spots and stains without affecting carpet.
- Does not leave residue; rinses completely.
- Fresh mint or citrus scent.
- Nontoxic. Safe & Environmentally friendly.
- Shake gently before use.
- Always test for color stability before use.
For use as a PRESPRAY BOOSTER
- Hydro-Force type sprayers, add 6 to 8 ounces to 5 quart container of pretreatment.
- Garden-type pump sprayers, add 2 ounces per gallon of pretreatment.
- It is recommended to gently shake container occasionally.
For use as a SOLVENT SPOTTER
- Apply to effected area.
- For gum or wax removal, groove a small trough into the center in which to apply product.
- Agitate if necessary.
- Allow to dwell 1 to 5 minutes or until spot has dissolved.
- Extract or rinse thoroughly.
- Blotting with a white, absorbent cloth treated with Kleenrite Dry Spotter VS is acceptable when an extraction unit is not available.
pH at use dilution: na
Compound type: dry safe-solvent
Water solubility: temporary suspension
DOT restrictions: none
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 10+