Carpet & Fabric Acidic Rinsing Agent
KleenRinse® Ultra is a concentrated acidic neutralizer for use in water extraction cleaning as a final rinse for carpet, area rugs and upholstery. This product is recommended to remove detergent residue and neutralize high pH conditions. It can also be used to dissolve urine deposits and correct “New Generation yellowing.”
Advantages and Usages
- Neutralizes high pH conditions during rinse process.
- Superior residue removal.
- Corrects yellowing occasionally seen on New Generation carpet.
- Aids in dissolving urine deposits.
- Minimizes color transfer and promotes dye stabilization.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect equipment.
- Does not contain any dye that may discolor.
- User safe. Environmentally friendly.
- Available in Fragrance Free or RainFresh fragrance.
- Removes detergent residue.
- Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Shake gently before use.
- Always test for color stability before use.
- For use in a portable, dilute 2 ounces per gallon of water (150 ml per liter of water). For use in a truckmount, add 1 quart (32 ounces) into 5-gallon container (1 liter into 20-liter container); fill container with water; set meter at 2 to 4 gph.
- Proceed to rinse using overlapping strokes.
- For use in a shampoo process or for urine pretreatment, dilute 6 ounces per gallon of water (50 ml per liter of water). Saturate the area (50 to 100 ft2 per gallon), and allow to dwell 10 to 15 minutes. Extract. Apply a treatment of BioEnz® odor counteractant.
pH at use dilution: 3.50
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 10+
There are no reviews yet.