Premium Formula Carpet Cleaning Concentrate
PCX™ is a premium, powdered super concentrate that rapidly emulsifies oily soil commonly found in carpet. This product dissolves completely in water and will remain clear. PCX™ was formulated to withstand the highest water temperatures used for water extraction, thus accelerating cleaning and drying time. It will leave carpet feeling soft, and leave no soil-attracting residue.
Advantages and Usages
- Leaves carpet fibers feeling soft.
- 100% active. Contains no fillers
- Dissolves permanently to a clear liquid; will not clog jets.
- Reduces “on the job” cleaning time.
- Formulated to work with extreme heat.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect metal parts of equipment.
- Safe for use on New Generation carpet.
- User safe. Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Removes more soil for a long-lasting, clean carpet.
- Does not leave residue; rinses completely.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Safe & Environmentally friendly.
- Always test for color stability before use.
For use as a CLEANER on carpet
- Portable equipment: mix 2 to 4 ounces per 5 gallons of water (preferably hot water)
- Truckmounts: mix 2 cups into 5-gallon container & fill container with water; set meter at 2 to 4 gph.
- For heavily soiled areas of carpet, such as traffic lanes, apply a Kleenrite Traffic Lane Cleaner (TLC) before extracting.
- Proceed to clean using overlapping strokes.
- If desired, KleenGuard® protector may be applied immediately after cleaning.
pH at use dilution: 9.85
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
DOT restrictions: none
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 10+