Water Base Carpet, Fabric & Nonabsorbent Leather Protector
This water-based concentrate is an advanced fluorochemistry that will protect against both water and oil-based stains on carpet, rugs, fabric & protected/top-coated leather. It has superior penetration and migration properties than other water-based protectors. Various dilutions may be used depending upon customer needs, whether in residence or in bidding opportunities.
Advantages and Usages
- Advanced water-based fluoropolymer concentrate.
- Protects against fading and caused by the suns ultraviolet rays.
- Increases resistance to abrasion and wear.
- Safe for use on non-absorbent leather, as well as wool & New Generation Carpet.
- Excellent for fabric or leather automobile interiors.
- User safe. Nontoxic. VOC compliant.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Not harmful to infants or pets.
- Keeps carpet & fabric looking newer longer.
- Shake gently before use.
- Always test for color stability before use.
For TOPICAL SPRAY application on carpet & fabric
- For Highest Performance: dilute 1 part with 1 part water.v
- For Excellent Performance: dilute 1 part with 3 parts water.
- For Competitive Performance: dilute 1 part with 6 parts water.
- Apply with a sprayer (50 psi is ideal). May be applied immediate after cleaning. Allow to dry before use. Full protection will be complete in 24 hours.
For use on non-absorbent/top-coated LEATHER
- To determine compatibility, just place a drop of water on the leather and wait for 90 seconds to see if the drop absorbs in or does not. If water drop does not absorb, proceed to apply.
- Do not dilute. Simply use as-is.
- Apply with a Kleenrite LeatherPlus+ Towel® or a clean, white cotton towel.
- Upholstery: 3 ounces per linear foot
- Carpet (medium pile): 1 gallon per 200 square feet
pH at use dilution: 97.00
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
DOT restrictions: slight
Freeze/thaw stable: slight
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 3