Floor Restor™ has been developed to outperform any other tile and grout cleaners on the market. One gallon of concentrate will make 10 gallons of heavy-duty cleaner and degreaser for the toughest jobs.
Advantages and Usages
- Excellent for encrusted build-up of greasy soil.
- Safe for use on marble and granite.
- Use on all types of ceramic tile, grout joints and other masonry surfaces.
- Rinses thoroughly.
- Economical. Far more concentrated than competitive products.
- This product does not contain Butyl Cellosolve.
- User safe.
- Safe for use on grout, ceramic and glazed porcelain tile.
- Pleasant citrus-clean scent.
- Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Shake before diluting.
- Apply mixed solution with a mop, sponge or sprayer. Avoid applying cleaner on unintended surfaces.
- Lightly rub with a scrub brush or floor machine as needed. Allow cleaner to dwell for 1 to 5 minutes for best results—do not allow to dry on surface.
- Remove solution using a sponge, wet/dry vacuum or damp mop.
- Rinse area well with clean water.
pH at use dilution: 11.50
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 5+