Black Filtration Line Remover & TLC
Unlike any other product! BlackOut® has been specifically formula to target the dark lines that appear around the edges of carpet, under doors and around air vents. This product will dissolve and emulsify black carbon filtration while suspending it to the surface of the fibers for easy, thorough extraction. It is also used as a traffic lane pretreatment.
Advantages and Usages
- Safe for use on natural fibers, including wool and cotton.
- Dissolves and suspends black filtration lines from carpet edges, under doors and around air vents for easy thorough extraction.
- Excellent for the removal of copier toner, crime-scene fingerprint dust, carbon-ash from fire damage, wood-burning stoves & fireplaces.
- Excellent traffic lane pretreatment.
- Leaves no soil attracting residue.
- User safe. Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Removes embarrassing dark lines that form around the edges of carpet.
- Does not leave residue; rinses completely.
- Prevents the need to replace carpet prematurely.
- Safe & Environmentally friendly.
- Shake gently before use.
- Always test for color stability before use.
For use as a FILTRATION LINE REMOVER
- Dilute 8 ounces to one quart of water (preferably hot water).
- Apply directly onto dark lines.
- Agitate carefully with a soft bristle or white towel if necessary.
- Extract or rinse thoroughly and take one extra dry pass.
For use as a TRAFFIC LANE PRETREATMENT
- Hydro-Force type sprayers: pour 1 gallon directly in 5-quart container. Set at 1:8 to 1:13.
- Garden-type pump sprayers: dilute 8 to 10 ounces per gallon of water (preferably hot water).
- This product may safely be boosted with Kleenrite Dissolve®.
- Apply onto heavily soiled areas such as stairs and traffic lanes.
- No dwell-time is necessary. Extract using overlapping strokes.
pH at use dilution: 9.25
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
DOT Restrictions: yes
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 10+