Removes Cellulosic Browning & Yellowing
Browning Treatment is a unique formula that provides exceptional results on tannin-type stains, such as cellulosic browning and yellowing, urine, fruit juice, beer and plant soil. This product does not require rinsing after application, and will not leave soil-attracting residue.
Advantages and Usages
- Safely removes cellulosic browning, yellowing and other discolorations from carpet and fibers.
- Safe for use on all New Generation carpet.
- May be used to remove or lighten urine, fruit juice and beer-type stains.
- Does not require rinsing.
- Excellent for use on carpet and upholstery.
- User safe. Environmentally friendly.
- Deodorizes as it dries.
- Leaves no soil-attracting residue.
- Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Shake gently before use.
- Always test for color stability before use.
- Do not dilute. This product is ready-to-use.
- Spray onto carpet or fabric until slightly damp. For best results, agitate carpet with a carpet rake or gently work into fabric with a clean white towel. For severe carpet browning, apply using a spin pad/bonnet method (immersion or spray method).
- Allow to air dry; do not accelerate drying time.
- For whitening area rug fringes or to remove coffee or tea stains, use Kleenrite CaféAway™.
Note: In cases of over-application, extract with Kleenrite KleenRinse® Acidic.
pH at use dilution: 3.85
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 5