Super X™ SN
Self-neutralizing pH Super-concentrated Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
Super X™ SN was formulated as a “10x” (10 times) concentrate to help combat high freight costs. This product provides the benefits of cleaning with alkalinity while eliminating any chance of alkaline-related problems, such as yellowing or browning. A true all-in-one product for use on upholstery, area rugs and all types of carpet.
Advantages and Usages
- A true, high-performance “all-in-one” product.
- Self-neutralizing. Active pH is 9.50; after 10 minutes on fabric the pH will neutralize to 6.50.
- Safe for use on whites, cotton, silk, wool, velvets, satin and all colorfast fabrics, rugs and carpet.
- Eliminates any potential for browning caused by pH.
- Formulated to withstand extreme heat.
- Cost-effective super concentrate. Makes 640 gallons of carpet solution or 1280 gallons of upholstery solution.
- This product does not contain Butyl Cellosolve.
- User safe.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Does not leave residue; rinses completely.
- Excellent for use on silk or wool carpets.
- Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Shake gently before use. Carefully open container away from face; product has a very strong odor that may be irritating to eyes and nose.
- Always test for color stability before use.
- For heavily soiled areas of carpet such as traffic lanes, apply a Kleenrite carpet pretreatment before extracting. For heavily soiled areas of furniture such as arms, apply Kleenrite Upholstery PreSpray before extracting.
- For use in a portable, dilute 2 ounces per 10 gallons of hot water for carpet cleaning (60 ml per 40 liters of hot water), or 1 ounce per 10 gallons of hot water for upholstery cleaning (30 ml per 40 liters of hot water).
- For use in a truckmount, add 10 to 12 ounces into 5-gallon container (300 to 375 ml into 20-liter container); fill container with water; set meter at 2 to 4 gph.
- Proceed to clean using overlapping strokes and dry passes.
- If desired, KleenGuard® protector may be applied immediately after cleaning.
pH at use dilution: 9.50/6.50
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
DOT restrictions: none
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 10+