Upholstery PreSpray NA®
Non-ammoniated Upholstery Pretreatment
Upholstery PreSpray NA® has been developed to provide superior cleaning results without the ammonia odor of the original, self-neutralizing Upholstery PreSpray SN®. The ingredients contained in this product were carefully chosen for their compatibility with upholstery fabric and their performance against soils commonly found on furniture.
Advantages and Usages
- Rapidly dissolves body and hair oils.
- Safe for use on cotton, silk, wool, velvets, satin and all colorfast fabrics.
- Eliminates over-wetting and over-scrubbing.
- This product does not contain Butyl Cellosolve.
- User safe. Environmentally friendly.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Does not leave residue; rinses completely.
- Dissolves body, pet and hair oils.
- Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Shake gently before use.
- Always test for color stability before use.
- Do not dilute. This product is ready-to-use.
- Apply with a sprayer onto heavily soiled areas.
- Allow to dwell for approximately 30 seconds.
Note: It is recommended to use this product undiluted, with a light application. This technique will eliminate over-wetting, minimize moisture contact and accelerate drying time. In order to compare this product to competitive products, it may be diluted one part with four parts of water.
pH at use dilution: 9.25
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
DOT restrictions: none
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 10+