Self-neutralizing pH Super-concentrated Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner
This time-tested & proven product has been the Industry-standard since the founding days of upholstery & carpet cleaning. Specifically formulated to dissolve and emulsify body & pet oils as well as all other soils commonly found on fabric. This product will automatically neutralize from an optimum pH of 9.5, reducing to 6.5 within ten minutes. This unique property eliminates all concerns of any pH related problems.
Advantages and Usages
- Strong enough to clean & brighten any heavily soiled fabric.
- Self-neutralizing. Active pH is 9.50; after 10 minutes on fabric the pH will neutralize to 6.50.
- Safe for use on whites, cotton, silk, wool, velvets, satin and all colorfast fabrics, rugs and carpet.
- Eliminates any potential for browning caused by pH.
- Formulated to withstand extreme heat.
- User safe.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Does not leave residue; rinses completely.
- Excellent for use on silk or wool carpets.
- Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
For use as a PRESPRAY on upholstery or carpet
- Do not dilute. This product is ready-to-use.
- Apply LIGHTLY with a sprayer onto heavily soiled areas.
- Allow to dwell for approximately 30 seconds.
- Gently agitate if necessary.
- Extract. An extra dry pass is always advisable.
For use as a CLEANING CONCENTRATE on upholstery or carpet
- Portable equipment: dilute 1 to 2 ounces per gallon of hot water.
- Truckmounts: add 1 gallon into 5-gallon container and fill container with water; set meter at 2 to 4 gph.
- Proceed to clean using overlapping strokes and dry passes.
- If desired, KleenGuard® protector may be applied immediately after cleaning.
pH at use dilution: 9.50/6.50
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
DOT restrictions: none
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 10+