Solvent Base Carpet, Fabric & Leather Protector
This advanced solvent-base, fluorochemical is use on carpet, fabric, rugs & leather to provide maximum protection against both water and oil-base stains. It has superior fiber penetration and migration properties to supply a thorough, long-lasting protection as well as resistance to abrasion & wear.
Advantages and Usages
- Will not affect the appearance, feel, color or other properties of treated surfaces.
- No raking or high-pressure spraying required.
- Will not attract or bond to soil like silicone protectors.
- Protects against fading & damage caused by the suns ultraviolet rays.
- Safe for use on leather, wool, silk, viscose & sisal
- Safe for bleeders & other fabric that may be damaged by water.
- Safe for use on New Generation Carpet.
- Does not contain PFOS or PFOA.
- User safe. VOC compliant.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Exceptional oil and water base soil and stain protection.
- Keeps carpet and upholstery looking newer, longer.
- Nontoxic. Safe for infants & pets.
- Shake gently before use.
- Always test for color stability before use.
For topical SPRAY APPLICATION
- Do not dilute. This product is ready-to-use.
- Apply with a hand-held sprayer or pressure sprayer (less than 40 psi); do not use an electric sprayer.
- Lightly spray until carpet or fabric is damp to the touch.
- May be applied immediately after wet or dry cleaning.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours before use.
- Full cure protection will be complete in 48 to 72 hours.
- Upholstery: 3 ounces per linear foot
- Drapery (medium weight): 1 gallon per 1200 square feet
- Carpet (medium pile): 1 gallon per 1000 square feet
pH at use dilution: na
Compound type: dry solvent
Water solubility: insoluble
DOT restrictions: none
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 4
There are no reviews yet.