Formulated to Extreme Heat
If you choose, you may boost this product with Dissolve Solvent Booster, use as a prespray, then rinse with PCgreen. This will leave the carpet and upholstery odorless and residue free.
- Oxygen boosting ingredients will release O2, brightening carpet and upholstery. This release will lighten up dingy traffic lane areas and cause most stains to disappear.
- The positively charged compounds in this formula, attract the negatively charged soil for easy removal of larger particles.
Advantages and Usages
- 100% active. Contains no fillers.
- Dissolves to a clear liquid. Will not clog jets.
- Leaves carpet fibers feeling soft.
- Leaves no soil-attracting residue.
- Safe for use on New Generation carpet.
- Formulated to work with extreme heat.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect metal parts of equipment.
- User safe. Nontoxic. Biodegradable. Zero VOC’s.
- ULTRA High Performance.
- Oxygen boosted.
- Anti-redeposition formula.
- Non-toxic & User-safe.
- Hypoallergenic when dry
- No soil attracting residue possible.
- Detergent / Soap-free.
- No Glycol Ethers.
- No Fragrance or dye.
- Always test for color stability before use.
For use as a CARPET CLEANER
- Portable equipment: dilute 3 to 4 ounces per gallon of hot water.
- Truckmounts: add 3 cups into 5-gallon container; fill container with water and mix until clear; set meter at 2 to 4 gph
For use as a UPHOLSTERY CLEANER
- Portable equipment: dilute 3 ounces per gallon of hot water.
- Truckmounts: add 2 to 3 cups into 5-gallon container; fill container with water and mix until clear; set meter at 2 to 4 gph.
For use as a PRETREATMENT
- Hydro-Force type sprayers: add 16 ounces into 5-quart container of water and mix until clear; set tip at 1:8.
- Garden-type pump sprayers: dilute 4 ounces per gallon of water (preferably hot water) and mix until clear.
For use as a SPIN PAD/BONNET CLEANER
- Mix 2 ounces per gallon of hot water.
- Also try Kleenrite liquid SPINKLEEN, spin pad bonner/cleaning concentrate.
pH at use dilution: 9.50
Compound type: n/a
Water solubility: complete
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 10+