Spin Pad Bonnet Cleaning Concentrate
SpinKleen is a fast drying bonnet cleaning formulated with citrus solvent. This product is for use with low-speed rotary floor machines to clean and deodorize without leaving soil-attracting residue. Excellent for cleaning and maintenance in hotels, casinos, healthcare facilities and other high-traffic areas where low noise and rapid drying are essential.
Advantages and Usages
- Rapid transfer of emulsified soil onto bonnet pad.
- Anti-redeposition formula.
- Safe for use on all New Generation carpet and natural fibers, such as wool.
- Does not contain dye or chlorinated solvents.
- Deodorizes as it cleans. Natural citrus scent.
- User safe. Nontoxic. Biodegradable
- Nontoxic & Environmentally friendly.
- Nationally VOC Compliant.
- Shake gently before use.
- Always test for color stability before use.
For use as a BONNET CLEANER
- For light soil: dilute 1 part with 6 parts water.
- For average soil: dilute 1 part with 3 parts water
- For heavy soil: hot water extraction method is recommended.
- Diluted solution may be used either by immersion or spray method:
- Immersion method: immerse bonnet in bucket of ready-to-use solution, remove and wring dry (a down press wringer is recommended). Place bonnet under machine and proceed to clean using overlapping passes.
- Spray method: spray ready-to-use solution onto carpet in small workable areas (50 sq ft) at a time. Moisten bonnet with water before placing under rotary machine.
- Proceed to clean using overlapping passes.
- As bonnet becomes soiled, turn over to use clean side. When both sides have become soiled, rinse in solution or water, wring and repeat process.
pH at use dilution: 9.70
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
DOT restrictions: none
Shelf-life, years: 5+