FOR TOPICAL & ROLLER TYPE
Did you know; This product is excellent for use on Wood and Wood Decks! Besides stone & grout this formula will seal uncoated concrete, tile, brick and wood dorlessly; without leaving a shiny surface.
This product is far superior to siliconebased (and water based) sealers or protectors. Silicone will attract & bond to soil, making cleaning more difficult. Although silicone protectors provide water repellency, they have no oil & very little alcohol repellency, while KleenGuard offers all three.
An advanced solvent-base fluorochemical for use on grout, stone, tile, cement and wood to provide maximum protection against both oil and water base stains.
This product has superior penetration and migration properties to water base products, providing optimum longlasting protection. It is formulated with the highest concentration of active ingredients. Is not a coating and will not suffocate the treated surface.
- Not a coating; provides a breathable protection.
- Superior penetration and leveling properties.
- Dries invisible; colorless and odorless.
- Contains no acrylic, urethane or silicone.
- No pooling. Leaves no white residue.
- Contains no xylene, toluene or chlorinated solvents.
- Does not contain PFOS or PFOA.
- Safe for infants & pets.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- User-safe. Nontoxic. VOC compliant.
For use on TILE, STONE and GROUT
- Do not dilute.
- This product is ready-to-use.
- Apply with a sprayer (less than 40 psi); do not use an electric sprayer.
- Lightly spray until carpet or fabric is damp to the touch.
- May be applied immediate after wet or dry cleaning.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours before use.
- Will vary on width of grout lines, porosity and absorbency of surface as well as desired protection.
- Ranges from 300 to 2,000 square feet per gallon.
pH at use dilution: na
Compound type: dry solvent
Water solubility: insoluble
DOT restrictions: none
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 4
There are no reviews yet.