Carpet & Fabric Natural Rinsing Agent
KleenRinse® Natural is a concentrated rinse, conditioner and deodorizer for carpet and upholstery. This product will remain behind to digest organic soap, soil residue and biotic substances that may not have been removed during cleaning. It will continue its biological action and deodorize waste tanks of extraction equipment.
Advantages and Usages
- Concentrated rinse, conditioner and deodorizer.
- Safe for use on all New Generation carpet, area rugs and water-safe upholstery.
- Complete and natural residue and odor digestor.
- Compatible with all portable and truckmount heating systems.
- Deodorizes waste recovery tanks.
- Contains natural, non-pathogenic bacteria.
- May be added to extraction solutions.
- User safe. Environmentally friendly.
- Softens the texture of carpet and fabric.
- Natural. Hypoallergenic.
- Reduces indoor air pollution.
- Green. Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Shake gently before use.
- Always test for color stability before use.
- For use in a portable, dilute 2 to 4 ounces per gallon of water (15 to 30 ml per liter of water). For use in a truckmount, add 1 to 2 quarts (32 to 64 ounces) into 5-gallon container (1 to 2 liters into 20-liter container); fill container with water; set meter at 2 to 4 gph.
- Proceed to rinse using overlapping strokes.
- If added to extraction solutions for use as an odor digestor and fabric softener, add 2 ounces per gallon of solution (15 ml per liter of solution).
Note: This product can withstand extreme heat for short periods of time only.
pH at use dilution: 6.70
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
Freeze/thaw stable: slight
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 2+