Extreme Strength Enzyme Prespray
All ingredients from Klenz + Extreme are contained in this one formula! We combined the highly-concentrated, degreasing properties of Extreme with all the ingredients & enzymes of Klenz. This product will rapidly dissolve, emulsify and suspend all types of soils & oil, using both enzyme and chemical activity. It also contains a wider range of food-oil dissolving enzymes, and can withstand higher temperatures than other enzymatic presprays.
Advantages and Usages
- 100% active. Contains no fillers
- Dissolves to a clear liquid. Will not clog jets.
- Reduces “on the job” cleaning time.
- Synergistic action between enzyme technology and chemistry.
- For best results, optimum water temperature is between 130ºF & 230ºF.
- May be used with extremely high heat if enzymes are not needed.
- Safe for use on New Generation carpet.
- User safe. Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Removes more soil for a long-lasting, clean carpet .
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Does not leave residue; rinses completely.
- Safe & Environmentally friendly.
- Always test for color stability before use.
For use as a PRETREATMENT
- Hydro-Force type sprayers: add 12 ounces (6 scoops) in to 5-quart container of water. Set at 1:8 to 1:13.
- Garden-type pump sprayers: dilute 4 ounces (2 scoops) per gallon of water (preferably hot water).
- This product may safely be boosted with Kleenrite Dissolve®.
- Apply onto heavily soiled areas such as stairs and traffic lanes.
- No dwell-time is necessary. Extract using overlapping strokes.
- May be applied onto entire carpet, then rinsed;
- Use KleenRinse Natural® or KleenRinse Acidic-polymeric®.
pH at use dilution: 9,85
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
DOT restrictions: none
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 10+
There are no reviews yet.