Odorless Permanent Odor Eliminator
Restor® No Limit® is the ultimate deodorizing and odor absorption compound. This odorless product will alter odor molecules by means of a permanent bonding process, and continue to absorb additional odors beyond the initial application. May be used on non-porous and porous surfaces.
Advantages and Usages
- Eliminates foul odors caused by urine, skunk, smoke, mildew, organic decay, petroleum fumes, garbage and more.
- Fragrance-free; contains no soil-attracting fragrance oils.
- Alters odor molecule on contact by means of a permanent bonding process.
- Promotes a soil-free surface; contains exceptional anti-resoiling properties.
- Safe for use on New Generation carpet, all water-safe fabric, wood, tile, concrete, mattresses, and in automobile interiors.
- User safe.
- Safely eliminates odor at their source.
- Leaves no soil-attracting residue.
- Hypoallergenic; reduces indoor air pollution.
- Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Shake gently before use.
- For use on carpet and fabric, test for color stability before use.
- Dilute according to odor conditions. For mild odor, dilute 1 part with 8 parts water. For moderate odor, dilute 1 part with 4 parts water. For severe odor, do not dilute; use full-strength.
- Apply with a sprayer, carpet syringe, mop or sponge.
- It is not necessary to rinse or extract. When heavily applied, carpet or fabric fibers might appear slightly stiff once dry. Vacuum, rake or brush gently to soften.
- For room deodorizing, spray upward into the air toward odor and away from eyes.
- When used in a non-thermal, ULV fogging unit, follow instructions provided by the equipment manufacturer.
- If desired, Kleenrite H2Odor fragrances may be added.
pH at use dilution: 7.5
Compound type: anionic
Water solubility: complete
DOT restrictions: none
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
Shelf-life, years: 5+
Compatibility: BioEnz, H2Odor, KleenFog, Microcide SRS
There are no reviews yet.