LeatherPlus® Leather Cleaner
For use on all types of leather
LeatherPlus® Leather Cleaner has been formulated to clean all types of leather, including protected, topcoated, aniline, natural, suede and nubuck. This product has superior penetration properties compared to foam or lotion cleaners; resulting in faster cleaning with exceptional soil and oil emulsification. Excellent for use on perforated leather; will not cake or clog.
Advantages and Usages
- Safe for use on all leather, such as protected, suede and nubuck.
- Superior cleaning properties.
- Will not affect finish or texture of leather.
- Prevents drying, cracking and peeling due to age or incompatible cleaning products.
- Removes body, pet and hair oils.
- Excellent for use in automobiles, boats and airplanes.
- May be use on other leather hides and skins.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Does not leave soil-attracting residue.
- Recommended for use before applying LeatherGuard® or SuedeGuard® protector.
- Nontoxic. Biodegradable. User safe.
Do not dilute. Product is ready to use.
- Shake gently before use.
- Always test before use.
- Apply to a LeatherPlus® Towel or white terry cloth towel. Using overlapping strokes, wipe until leather is clean. As towel becomes soiled, shift to an unused portion; reapply and continue cleaning. No not oversaturate.
- For heavily soiled areas, use a LeatherPlus® Brush to break up surface oil; continue cleaning. For stains such as newsprint, use LeatherPlus® Stain Remover. For stains such as newsprint, use LeatherPlus® Leather Stain Remover.
* For optimum protection, apply LeatherGuard® or SuedeGuard®: after cleaning.
Compatibility: all leather
pH at use dilution: 7.00
Compound type: anionic
Water solubility: miscible
DOT restrictions: none
Freeze/thaw stable: slight
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 3