Upholstery All Clean
Self-neutralizing Prespray & Concentrate
This time-tested & proven product has been the Industry-standard since the founding days of Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning. Specifically formula to dissolve and emulsify body/pet oils & soils commonly found on fabric. This product will automatically neutralize from an optimum pH of 9.5, reducing to 6.5 within ten minutes. This unique property eliminates all concerns of any pH related problems.
Advantages and Usages
- Strong enough to clean & brighten any heavily soiled fabric.
- Self-neutralizing. Active pH is 9.50; after 10 minutes the pH will neutralize to 6.50.
- Prevents browning caused by pH.
- Safe for use on whites, cotton, silk, wool, velvets, satin and all colorfast fabrics.
- Dissolves body, pet and hair oils.
- Eliminates over-wetting and over-scrubbing.
- Excellent for use on silk or wool carpet and area rugs.
- Leaves NO soil attracting residue.
- User safe. Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Rinses completely.
- Neutralizing pH.
- Safe & Environmentally friendly.
Shake gently before use.
Always test for color stability before use.
For use as a PRESPRAY on fabric or carpet
- Do not dilute. This product is ready-to-use.
- Apply LIGHTLY with a sprayer onto heavily soiled areas.
- Allow to dwell for approximately 30 seconds.
- Extract. An extra dry pass is always advisable.
For use as a CLEANER on fabric or carpet
- Portable equipment: dilute 1 to 2 ounces per gallon of hot water.
- Truckmounts: add 1 gallon into 5-gallon container & fill container with water; set meter at 2 to 4 gph.
- Proceed to clean using overlapping strokes and dry passes.
- If desired, KleenGuard® protector may be applied immediately after cleaning.
pH at use dilution: 9.50/6.50
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
DOT restrictions: none
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 10+