Spot Remover & Wall Cleaner
Carbon Break™ has been specifically formulated to instantly dissolve all types of fire damage residues. Upon application, carbon, soot, grease and other organic soil will be suspended from surfaces for quick, easy removal.
Advantages and Usages
- Excellent for use in the removal of soot, carbon, grease, heavy smoke residues and organic film.
- Safe for use on marble and granite.
- For use on walls, cabinets, property contents, floors and other hard surfaces.
- Leaves a pleasant fresh scent.
- Emulsifies and suspends hydrocarbons and other greasy soils resulting from fire damage.
- Highly concentrated for extra savings.
- Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Shake gently before use.
- Always test for color stability before use.
- Dilute according to soil conditions.
- Apply solution to surface with a sponge, mop or low-pressure sprayer – avoid over-application onto other surfaces.
- Allow to dwell for 1 to 5 minutes, but do not let surface dry.
- Rinse area well with clean water.
pH at use dilution: 12.50
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
DOT Restrictions: none
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 10+