Removes coffee, tea & other stains caused by natural dyes.
CaféAway® is an exceptional coffee and tea stain remover that will automatically neutralize and does not require rinsing. This two-part product is easy to prepare by mixing equal parts of Part 1 with Part 2. This product has more active ingredients than other multi-part products, accelerating penetration and facilitating the breakdown of various stains and discolorations.
Advantages and Usages
- Effective on a variety of stains, including, soy sauce, wine, iodine, barbecue sauce, blood, fruit juice, tomato sauce & urine.
- Excellent for whitening Oriental and area rug fringes.
- Safe for use on all New Generation carpet and natural fibers, such as wool & cotton.
- Two-part system; highly synergistic.
- Automatically neutralizes after a few hours.
- Exceptional color reversal properties.
- Leaves no soil-attracting residue.
- User safe. Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Neutralizing pH.
- Permanently removes unsightly stains.
- Safe & Environmentally friendly.
*Kool-Aid is a registered trademark of Kraft Food Holdings, Inc.
Mix equal parts of CaféAway Part 1 with CaféAway Part 2.
Always test for color stability before use.
For use as a SPOTTER on fabric or carpet
- Rinse the affected area to remove any solid material.
- If necessary, pretreat with Kleenrite General Spotter to remove any other residue, such as cream or sugar, and rinse again.
- Prepare CaféAway solution by following the dilutions listed above;
- Make only enough solution to treat the stain, because once mixed the solution will diminish over time (remains active for approximately 2 hours after mixing).
- Apply the CaféAway solution onto the affected areas with a sprayer;
- On high pile carpet, you may gently agitate with a soft bristle brush or bone scraper if necessary.
- For upholstery, apply until fabric is damp; do not saturate.
- Allow the treated areas to dry naturally.
pH at use dilution: 7.00
Compound type: nonionic
DOT restrictions: none
Water solubility: complete
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 12+