Super Concentrated Carpet Prespray
Extreme™ is a super concentrated pretreatment for use as an overall carpet prespray, or to be applied directly onto heavily soiled areas of carpet, such as traffic lanes. This product contains a premium blend of powders, solvents and emulsifiers that dissolve and suspend soil for quick, thorough extraction.
Advantages and Usages
- Pretreatment for carpet on heavily soiled areas, such as traffic lanes.
- Reduces “on the job” cleaning time.
- Rapidly emulsifies and suspends soil for complete extraction.
- Rinses easily and thoroughly.
- User safe. Environmentally friendly.
- Hypoallergenic when dry.
- Removes more soil for a long-lasting, clean carpet.
- Does not leave residue; rinses completely.
- Nontoxic. Biodegradable.
- Always test for color stability before use.
- For pump sprayers, dilute 4 oz. per gallon of hot water (125 ml per 4 liters of hot water). For pressure sprayers, dilute 12 oz. into 5-quart container (375 ml into 5-liter container); fill container with water; set meter at 1:8.
- This product may be boosted with Kleenrite Dissolve™, if necessary. Add 2 ounces of Dissolve per gallon of prespray (15 ml per liter) or 6 to 8 ounces of Dissolve per 5-quart container (185 to 250 ml per container). Mix. It is recommended to shake container occasionally during use.
- Apply with a sprayer onto entire carpet or heavily soiled areas, such as traffic lanes. No dwell time is necessary.
- Proceed to clean or rinse using overlapping strokes.
pH at use dilution: 10.00
Compound type: nonionic
Water solubility: complete
DOT restrictions: none
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 10+