Solvent Base Carpet & Fabric Protector
KleenGuard® SB is an advanced solvent base, fluorochemical for use on carpet and fabric to provide maximum protection against both oil and water base stains. This product has superior fiber penetration and migration properties to supply a thorough, long-lasting protection. May be used on all carpet and fabric.
Advantages and Usages
- Safe for use on all carpet and fabric, including bleeders and other materials that may be damaged by water.
- Advanced fluoropolymer technology; does not contain silicone.
- Superior fiber penetration; no raking necessary.
- Protects against fading and damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
- Increases resistance to abrasion and wear.
- Does not contain PFOS or PFOA.
- User safe.
- Hypoallergenic when dry. Not harmful to infants or pets.
- Exceptional oil and water base soil and stain protection.
- Keeps carpet and upholstery looking newer, longer.
- Shake gently before use.
- Do not dilute. This product is ready-to-use.
- Always test for color stability before use.
- Apply with a hand-held sprayer or pressure sprayer (less than 40 psi); do not use an electric sprayer. Lightly spray until carpet or fabric is damp to the touch. May be applied immediately after wet or dry cleaning.
- Allow to dry for 24 hours before use. Full cure protection will be complete in 48 to 72 hours.
pH at use dilution: na
Compound type: dry solvent
Water solubility: insoluble
Freeze/thaw stable: yes
VOC compliant: yes
Shelf-life, years: 4
Coverage, upholstery: 3 oz/linear foot (290 ml/linear meter)
Coverage, carpet: 2400 sq. ft/rtu gallon (15 sq. m/rtu liter)